AAAGS Asbestos Removal Pty Ltd has over 30 years of experience in residential and commercial demolition works.
Some of these works include the partial and complete demolition of the following structures:
- Residential homes, granny flats, garages and outbuildings
- Commercial buildings and strip outs / de-fits
- Schools and shopping centres
- Units and unit blocks
Demolition work typically includes the removal and disposal of a structure, including brickwork, footings, footpaths, driveways and trees. A hazardous materials clearance certificate will also be provided by a licensed asbestos assessor upon completion of demolition works as one of the various measures of quality assurance undertaken by our team.
Our demolition equipment includes and is not limited to:
- Large tipper trucks with trailers
- Small tipper trucks
- Large and small excavators
- A significant amount of hand and power tools for every project, from demolition saws and jackhammers to grinders and asbestos vacuums.
AAAGS Demolition & Excavation recycles at least 50% of any demolition project through recycled building materials and steel and timber processing yards.
Our Safe Work Method is specifically designed to protect our team, our site & any neighbouring residencies. For a partial or complete demolition, call AAAGS today for an obligation free quote.
Please click on the thumbnails to view enlarged images.